PROFILE

Kasturba Gandhi College for Women was established in 1973 by the Osmania Graduates’Association under the patronage of Exhibition Society, in a sprawling campus of 3.85 acres of land in the centrally located Marredpally area of Secunderabad. Since then the College progressed in terms of infra-structure, number of courses offered and student strength. The college now has a strength of over 2500 students and over 100 teaching staff with 20 departments.It was accredited with ‘A’ Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bengaluru, in 2005. In March 2012 the college was re-accredited with an ‘A’ Grade by NAAC upholding the position it achieved as a premier institution of higher learning. The college received Best Institution Award from among all the institutions sponsored by parent bodies during the Platinum Jubilee Celebrations of OGA in 2009-10. This achievement is due to the collective efforts of the Management, Principal, well qualified Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff and Students. Kasturba Gandhi College for Women has become a destination of higher learning due to the experienced & well qualified faculty members most of whom hold Doctoral Degree.

SPONSORS

The Osmania Graduates’ Association, the largest Alumni Association in Asia, was formed in the year 1932 with the aim of promoting socio-economic development and education in the Telangana State. The Exhibition Society, established in the year 1938, conducts the All India Industrial Exhibitions and generates funds. These funds are used jointly by OGA and Exhibition Society to set-up and manage educational institutions. Our College is one among the eighteen institutions run by OGA and Exhibition Society.

 
Domain Registration, Website Design, Website Hosting by HamaraShehar.com